10 Oct Taylor Swift Clear Bag Policy for Australian Tour
Taylor Swift introduces clear bag policy for her upcoming stadium tour in Australia.
Taylor Swift will introduce strict security measures for her upcoming Reputation Stadium Tour in Australia.
The American singer, who is expected to perform to more than 200,000 people while Down Under, has banned a number of items from all her concert venues.
The 10-time Grammy winner appears to have followed in the footsteps of Ariana Grande, who enforced a total ban on ‘bags of all sizes’ following the Manchester attack during her own Australian tour in September last year.
These new measures have been put in place for public safety.
TAYLOR SWIFT’S REPUTATION TOUR – LIST OF BANNED ITEMS
It is understood that Taylor’s Australian concerts will adopt the same security measures she enforced while touring North America, Ireland and the UK.
- Professional cameras
- Battery packs
- Signs larger than 11″ x 17″
- Lights of any kind
- Non-transparent bags larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″
Daily Mail Australia understands these measures are similar to those enforced at NFL games in the US.
Professional cameras, battery packs and signs larger than 11″ x 17″ are likely to be banned, and a ‘clear bag policy’ is also expected to be in action.
Fans at Taylor’s previous concerts were only allowed to carry one bag made of clear plastic, vinyl or PVC, or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
While a small clutch or wallet (4.5″ x 6.5″) was permitted, these were subject to searches with the possibility of fans being denied entry.
Ariana Grande enforced a total bag ban during her Australian tour, following the deadly bombing at her Manchester, UK concert in May 2017.
Twenty-two fans were killed left dozens more left injured in the terrorist attack.
Security measures for Ariana’s Dangerous Woman tour were enforced by promoter Live Nation, which is also bringing Taylor’s tour to Australia.
Let’s have a look at the regulations for each stadium of her Australian tour:
Etihad stadium Bag Policy for Taylor Swift
A CLEAR BAG policy is in place for the Taylor Swift Event.
clear plastic bags no bigger than 30cm x 15cm x 30cm (A4 size) or clear zip lock bag no bigger than 3kg size
Small clutch/purse with or without handle/strap no bigger than 11cm x 16cm (approx. size of a hand)
*Exception on medical grounds and after proper inspection
Management reserves the right to inspect any bag and/or articles of clothing for prohibited items.
ANZ Sydney Bag Policy for Taylor Swift
TAYLOR SWIFT’S REPUTATION STADIUM TOUR– SPECIAL CONDITIONS
SOME CONDITIONS MAY BE DIFFERENT TO THE STADIUM’S STANDARD CONDITIONS.
- This show may include heavy use of strobes.;
- By entering the venue, patrons agree to be photographed and videotaped.
- There is no cloaking available for this event.
RESTRICTED / PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animals (exception for certified service animals)
- Aerosol cans
- Briefcases and bags
- Banners with poles
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates, Segways, or other unauthorized means of transportation
- Coolers, thermoses, or eskies
- Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material
- Fireworks, road flares, emergency flares, explosives or other incendiary devices
- Glass or metal containers of any style
- Illegal substances
- Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, Frisbees, balloons, projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc
- Lights or battery packs
- Long wallet chains
- Political signage
- Professional cameras
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs larger than 11 x 17 inches (approx. 28cm x 43cm)
- Studded jewellery
- Video cameras, GoPros, audio recording devices and tripods; no video or audio recording will be allowed
- Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray or mace, handcuffs, nightsticks or other items
The Clear Bag Shop called ANZ Stadium to confirm the regulations and they have advised “Bags A4 size and smaller are allowed”.
The Gabba Brisbane Bag Policy for Taylor Swift
Brisbane… Are you ready for it?
New Terms and Conditions of Entry will be in place for the Taylor Swift concert at The Gabba on Tuesday 06 November 2018. We want to ensure you have an awesome night with us so please read the following important event information carefully.
A few things to note:
- All bags A4 size and under will be permitted inside the venue.
Looking for a Clear Bag for the Taylor Swift Concert?
At The Clear Bag Shop, safety is our priority. The need to keep our stadiums and venues safe is our priority. Our designs comply with the standards set in the ‘conditions of entry’
Get our Taylor Swift Stadium approved clear bags.
You can choose from the following designs:
Place Order - $9.50
For the Etihad you will be able to take our Large Tote bag. Note this is for the Etihad stadium only.
Place Order - $12.95
Get ready for the Taylor Swift Concert with our clear bags!